Built in 1931, the historic BC Café building operated as a boarding house and later as a popular diner until an adverse economic climate forced its closure in 2015. The building has now been partially restored thanks to a grant from the Northern Development Initiative Trust and the support of the Skeena Watershed Conservation Coalition. It is now being run as a community arts space by the Misty Rivers Community Arts Council. For recent news on MRCAC shows, workshops and other activities, click here.